The Reflection Sheet acts as a facilitator to establish an environment for introspection and spur dialogue to determine students' emotions, understanding and perspectives.
The Reflection Plan includes four inquiries for students to assess their learning outcomes and interests. The design is adaptable, enabling modifications to align with your educational objectives.
The Reflection Plan should be user-friendly and simple, avoiding confusion for students. Ensure the plan's questions are concise and easy to understand.
What are the benefits of using the lesson reflection template?
- Encourages self-reflection and introspection.
- Supports improvement and learning.
- Provides insights into students' interests and understanding.
- Facilitates effective communication between teacher and student.
- Supports customization and alignment with lesson plans.